Monday, January 3, 2011

the chief/ganoosh/booboo/tjl's 1st christmas


Ok, ok, I know I'm biased, but he really is the cutest freakin' kid.  As TJLs is getting older, we are getting to know his personality. He loves to bounce on unky pat pat's knee, climb stairs and be tickled. All of those things make him giggle and his cute little dimples come out. He does not like to be held by strangers...luckily by day 3 I was no longer a stranger--because I love to snugs with the babe. He also made a new friend while he was in town--Avery. Ave loved to play with baby Thomas and all of his toys, and it was really cute to watch them. Ave will make a great big sister some day... (wink wink ;) ) Thomas also got lots of new toys (gammy Kat went a little overboard) and some super cute new clothes (baby gap, where else?) But we loved his time here and we all love him to pieces and miss him already! And uh, Mike & Stacey, too. Oh yah, uncle don got a new blankey, too. He wubba it.

No comments:

Post a Comment