For those of you that know me, you all know, I love love love TV. There are many things I love in life, and yes, TV is one of them. That is why, this week is one of my favorites: PREMIERE TIME!! All our cliffhangers from May are about to be answered. Why is Paul back on Wisteria Lane? Will Rachel and Finn be together? What will happen to Seattle Grace after the shootings? Will L&O:LA be any good? Will we finally meet their mother? It's like a new school year! New episodes every week; new drama, characters and relationships coming through our TV. Everyone, enjoy premiere week of all your favorite shows! I know I will. Monday, September 20, 2010
best.week.ever.
For those of you that know me, you all know, I love love love TV. There are many things I love in life, and yes, TV is one of them. That is why, this week is one of my favorites: PREMIERE TIME!! All our cliffhangers from May are about to be answered. Why is Paul back on Wisteria Lane? Will Rachel and Finn be together? What will happen to Seattle Grace after the shootings? Will L&O:LA be any good? Will we finally meet their mother? It's like a new school year! New episodes every week; new drama, characters and relationships coming through our TV. Everyone, enjoy premiere week of all your favorite shows! I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment